Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Wrap Up and April TBR

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a great Easter if you celebrate! Today's post is what I read in March and what I hope to be reading in April. Let me tell you ahead of time: this will be a short post. I don't have a job, and when it comes to always wanting to buy books, not rent them, sometimes reading gets put off.

March Wrap Up:
In the beginning of the month I read the final installment to the Delirium trilogy, Requiem by Lauren Oliver. As well as the Delirium Stories. I enjoyed Requiem very much, but I just wish it had a little more insight of what's to come. I still gave it a 5/5, but the ending bothered me a bit. Delirium Stories were great! I already read the Hana one, so I read Annabel and Raven which I loved! 5/5. I also recently reread Divergent for the fourth time and I plan on rereading Insurgent soon, too. I read many samples on my phone, like the first chapter of a book type-thing. But I won't list them because it would take a long time.

April To Be Read:
My birthday is in April, but late April. Therefore, some of the books I'm asking for and will have to order may not come in until late April, and because of that, I will probably end up reading most of them in May. But here are a few I'm dying to read in the next few months. If you saw my Birthday Wishlist post, these may be familiar!

~Beautiful Creatures Box Set: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Have to read 2,3, and 4.)
~The Infernal Devices Box Set: Cassandra Clare (I know, some of you may be fangirling right now.)
~The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: Michelle Hodkin
~Unravel Me: Taherah Mafi
~Rise: Anna Carey

I'm also hoping to reread Insurgent, like I said, and City of Bones! Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment