Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tag: Yearbook Hall of Fame

Hey everyone!
So I saw this tag going on in the YouTube community and thought it would be fun to bring it to Blogger. This was created by Kat and you can watch her video here! If you're familiar with the high school concept of who has the best smile, or is friendliest, etc., this tag follows that, but in book form! Let's get started:
 
1. Best Dressed
2. Best Eyes
3. Best Hair
4. Best Couple
5. Class Clown
6. Biggest Flirt
7. Most Dramatic
8. Most Musical
9. Most Likely To Succeed
10. Valedictorian
 
  1. For best dressed, I have to award Adelice from Crewel by Gennifer Albin. Because of her role, she gets many luxuries such as her fancy outfits. I remember her talking about what she was wearing several times in the book.
  2. I'm going to have to say Tobias from Divergent. Tris always mentions how Tobias has deep blue eyes.
  3. It's hard to imagine hair via book and my answer isn't that great, but I'm going to say Jocelyn from The Mortal Instruments. Clary wishes that she had the same beautiful, vibrant red hair of her mother's.
  4. Percabeth all the way! (Percy Jackson and the Oympians) Percy and Annabeth are just so perfect...
  5. Since I already mentioned Percy, I'm going to have to go with my other favorite character from PJO/HOO world and pick Leo Valdez! If you read the Heroes of Oympus series, you know what I'm talking about.
  6. Finnick Odair from Catching Fire. I mean, seriously, we're talking about Finnick.
  7. This one was a little harder to think of, but I'm going to say Nora from Crescendo, and only Crescendo in the Hush, Hush books. She was way to dramatic over Patch and her; she didn't really think about it through all the way.
  8. I'm going to pick two for this one. First, I want to pick Lena from Beautiful Creatures. She's not extremely musical, but she does play the viola like me, and it's rare to have someone else play the viola! Otherwise, I'm going to pick Risa from Unwind because from what it sounds like, she's really good on the piano.
  9. June Iparis from Legend/Prodigy by Marie Lu. When we last saw her, she was headed in a direction that would be good for her. Personally, I don't want her to do what she's going to do, but if you want to learn more you can search for my Prodigy review in the upper left-hand corner. June has the ability to get back on the Republic's side, whether it's intentional or not, but she's also very smart, agile, strong, etc.
  10. Hermione Granger. I feel like so many people pick this, but how true can you get?
 
Thanks for reading! I TAG YOU, and if you do it, leave it in the comments so I can go check it out! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment