Sunday, March 3, 2013

BOOKSHELF TOUR (March 3, 2013)

Hey  everyone!
Today I will be sharing you the books I have on my shelf! Yes, these are all my books that I have with the exception of Beautiful Creatures which is on my phone. I have my organized by author's last name and then by series. I wish they were all hardcover, but they're not, so sorry if that bothers you! Hope you enjoy!

On the first shelf I have Crewel by Gennifer Albin. Followed by Eve and Once by Anna Carey, and then the Mortal Instruments series: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, and City of Lost Souls. Lastly, the amazing THG series: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.

On the other half, I have the Matched Trilogy: Matched, Crossed, and Reached. Then Dark Life by Kat Falls. Finally, I have the Hush, Hush, Saga: Hush, Hush, Crescendo, Silence, and Finale.

On the second shelf, I have The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, then Legend and Prodigy by Marie Lu. After that is Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi. Next is Unwind and Unwholly by Neal Shusterman. And then Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.

After that, I have my Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: The Lightning Thief. The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. Then I have the Heroes of Olympus series: The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, and The Mark of Athena. I also have the Demigod Files and the Demigod Diaries. Then I have Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Lastly, I have the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy: Shiver, Linger, and Forever. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment