Thursday, March 14, 2013

Divergent Casting

Shailene Woodley (Tris)
Hey everyone!
Recently, four characters have been casted to be in the Divergent movie which is coming out in a year and a week (March 21, 2014)! So I thought it would be fun to share with you what I thought of there choices. Just to let you all know, I have never seen any of these actors act, this is mostly based on their physical appearance! I found this off of Veronica Roth's blog which led to this website here! These images are from here!
 


Ansel Elgort (Caleb)
Shailene Woodley is playing our main character Tris! This news was real eased a little while ago, but I just waited until there were more people casted. In this picture, I can picture her as Tris, but I just hope they do the most minimalistic makeup. Tris describes herself as not particularly pretty.

Then we have Ansel Elgort as Caleb. Not particularly as I pictured him. I thought of him having longer and straighter hair. But hey, I still think it's not bad!



Maggie Q. (Tori)
Next we have Maggie Q. as Tori. I pictured her more Dauntless-built and with tattoos (which they can probably do fake ones or something. But otherwise I think she will be a great pick!

Lastly, we have Zoe Kravitz (a.k.a Cinna (Lenny Kravitz) daughter!!!) playing Christina. Definitely a great pick, and I'm not being (To-) biased (get To-biased... Tobias?) here because she's "Cinna's" daughter, but she looks how I pictured Christina! :)



Zoe Kravitz (Christina)

Let me know what you think down below! -Kait



 

No comments:

Post a Comment