Saturday, March 30, 2013

Discussing TMI: City of Bones and PJO: Sea of Monsters

Hey everyone!
Many books are turning into movie adaptations which can be an exciting thing- or a nerve-wracking one. I'm looking forward to them, but let's just cross our fingers!
From what I've seen with the City of Bones teaser trailer, which you can see here, I think we're off to a good start. The only thing I disagree with is Jace's appearance, but I know it's not going to affect the movie that much. Although City of Bones is not my favorite book, the trailer makes me excited to see the movie. A new trailer is coming out this Monday, I think.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOn the other hand, we have Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The first movie was, well, not like the books and a disappointment. However, Sea of Monsters has a new director, and they died Annabeth's hair! A trailer is supposedly supposed to come out this Monday as well, and all these stills and where you can find the pictures and captions are here. In the picture to the left, it looks like they're on the Princess Andromeda, I don't remember how to spell it. So that's good news that they're following somethings.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBut in this picture to the right, the caption said that the demigods have to leave their own camp to go and save the Golden Fleece. Grover was not with them, and it is kind of important to the story since Grover is supposed to be with the giant. So I'm curios to see what they do. Both movies are coming out in August and just a week apart! Let me know what you think down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment