Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Book Haul (16 Books) Birthday Addition

Hey everyone!
photo.JPGAs some of you may know, my birthday recently passed and I was fortunate enough to be able to buy some books with gift cards to Amazon (I also purchased two at the bookstore :)). I'm really excited to read all of these books so I'm just going to list them instead of gush over my excitement with every book. Two things though: I'm not tyring to brag and some of you may realize I already read Beautiful Creatures so why did I get it? I originally had it on my phone, so I thought it would be nice to obtain a physical copy as well as the rest of the books- in hardcover!
Many book reviews coming soon! Comment down below to tell me what books you want to see reviewed! Also, quantity vs. quality? Would you like book reviews on all these books, but more general, or more in depth but less? -Kait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment