Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book to Film Adaptations

Hey everyone!
Many movies that are coming out are based off of books. It's very exciting, but it can bring out nerves! One of the movies is PJO: Sea of Monsters. From the trailer, it looks a LOT better than their first adaptation. So I am excited, yet from last time, this movie does not have high hopes. It comes out August 7, 2013. Next we have TMI: City of Bones, which I am excited about. I think the cast is great and in the trailer it looks like they did stick to the book. I'm not a huge fan of TMI, but the movie is making me very excited and I'm definitely going to reread it again soon. (August 28, 2013). After that, we have my personal favorite, THG: Catching Fire. The trailer comes out tomorrow which I'M SO EXCITED FOR. But yeah I think they're going to do a great job-not biased or anything... mostly. (November 22, 2013). And after that, there's Divergent of course. I try to be as lenient as I can, but I'm not too thrilled with the cast. No matter what, I will be seeing this movie! Lastly, we have The Fault in Our Stars, with not a lot of information but hey- it's The Fault in Our Stars were talking about.
That concludes this post! Let me know what movie you're looking forward to seeing the most! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment