Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Wrap Up & July TBR

Hey everyone!
Today I'll be sharing the books that I read in June and what I'm planning on reading for this month.

JUNE WRAP UP
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (review here)
  • The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (review here- for whole trilogy)
  • The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
  • The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis (review here)
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Do not have a review for this one and Shades of Earth, if you would like to see one, let me know!)
I just finished Shades of Earth yesterday, but since it was July, it doesn't count! Just to let you all know!

JULY TBR
REREADS:
  • City of Bones
  • City of Ashes
  • City of Glass
  • City of Fallen Angels
  • City of Lost Souls
      All by Cassandra Clare. Yes, I'm planning on rereading TMI this month. I might stop after the first three because I have a lot of other books I want to reread, but I'll see how far I get. The Diviners might take a while- it's thick, and I have read books this thick in two days, but I'm not sure how much the story will capture me! It's kind of intimidating!

Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment