Monday, July 29, 2013

(Updated) BOOKSHELF TOUR (July 20, 2013)

Hey everyone!
**For some reason, I saved this as a draft and didn't publish this earlier when I was planning to. So today you'll just get two posts!**

In March, I did a bookshelf tour, but since then, my book shelving has drastically changed. I even got a new bookshelf and probably 20 or so new books! So I thought it was time for a new one! I hope the pictures show up, I'll try to fix it if they don't! Here's my last (and first) bookshelf tour. (Sorry, pictures become blurry when I put them on here!)
 My bookcase is the Billy Bookcase from IKEA in white. I really like it!
My first shelf, I have my viola on display as well as a few orchestra binders (two are cut off) and a few yearbooks.
 
My next shelf is categorized by series that are all hardcover. But first I have a gray K from TJ Maxx and a few trinkets decorating it. Then I have the Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos, and Beautiful Redemption. Then I have The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. After that I have Legend and Prodigy by Marie Lu. I have the first book in a trilogy, Crewel by Gennifer Albin. Then The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Lastly, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
 
Then I have my "favorites shelf". First I have The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I also have The World of The Hunger Games and The Girl Who Was on Fire (no specific author; other has various authors). Then I have Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Next, I have my Rick Riordan collection of sorts. First I have the Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid, The Throne of Fire, and The Serpent's Shadow. After that I have my Percy Jackson and the Olympians stacked: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. On top of them I have the first book in the Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero with the other two standing beside the stack, The Son of Neptune and The Mark of Athena. I also have The Demigod Diaries and The Demigod Files as well as a replica of the Marauders Map and my two Mockingjay bracelets and pin.
The next shelf is my "other books that aren't even in height, a favorite (per say) or a tall book". Starting on the left, I have the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Steifvater: Shiver, Linger, and Forever. Then I have The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is next. After that I have Paper Towns by John Green and then the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick: Hush, Hush, Crescendo, Silence, and Finale. Next I have Shatter Me and Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi. Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer are after that. Then I have Unwind and Unwholly by Neal Shusterman. Continuing, I have the Eve trilogy by Anna Carey: Eve, Once, and Rise. Lastly, I have the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver: Delirium, Pandemonium, Requiem, and Delirium Stories. Next to them I have my bookmarks! (Four are THG ones!)
On the second to last bookshelf, I have my tall books. I also have my little container thing with a K on it and some shells. The first book I have is The Diviners by Libba Bray. Then I have The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. After that I have my Matched trilogy by Ally Condie: Matched, Crossed, and Reached. Following that is my Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis (I know, my covers are completely messed up): Across the Universe, A Million Suns, and Shades of Earth. Last but not least I have The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, and City of Lost Souls. I also have a little prism there, too!
My last shelf is not my favorite (but I do have a Harry Potter book on there). First I have two of my box sets' boxes: The Kane Chronicles and Beautiful Creatures. Next to that I have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. (My brother owns 1-6.) I have the first Narnia book, but it's the movie tie in and my brother has a box set of the actually books so I'll probably just read those. By the way, my brother gave me this randomly. He also gave me the first two books in the Ranger's Apprentice series: The Ruins of Gorlan and the Burning Bridge (I believe that's their names). I also have a piggy bank and a teddy bear with a little Harry Potter journal on it!
 
That was my book shelf! Hope you enjoyed! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment