Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Five Books to Continue a Series I Can't Wait for PART 2

Hey everyone!
A little while ago I did part one to this blog, which you can find here. Since then, I read several new series that were uncompleted! This is in no specific order; however, in part one, House of Hades is number one and Allegiant is number two. Both of those are in order- I want HOH the most, and Allegiant second! Otherwise, like I said, there's no order.

     1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer | Michelle Hodkin (October 22, 2013)
         I love this series. I have a review on them here! Especially after the cliffhanger in the second one! But I'm so excited for this book!

     2. Never Fade | Alexandra Bracken (October 15, 2013)
         I adored The Darkest Minds (which I also have a review here). However, I'm not sure I like the direction that we're headed in. I talk about it in my review, but without trying to spoil anything, a few characters that I really liked and made the first book might not show up in this one. But I still bet it will be amazing!

     3. The Diviners #2 | Libba Bray (March 11, 2014)
         I loved the first book! I just did a review a couple of days ago, which you can see here- more self promotion!). It was pretty creepy, but really interesting! I love the characters, the plot, the setting... and we have to wait a long time. I thought waiting for October 8th will be hard, but this is even longer. Thank you.

     4. The 5th Wave #2 | Rick Yancey (August 2014)
         You see, I really did enjoy the first one. But I didn't like it as much as other people. I think I was in a reading slump when I read this. HOWEVER, from page 300 and on.... it was so awesome! And how this book ended... it makes me excited for the next one!

     5. Shatter Me #3 | Taherah Mafi (February 4th, 2014)
         I really liked the first book, but in the second, personally, I found the place she was at (trying not to spoil!) a little uninteresting. But I loved the ending and when she talked with Warner and all that exciting stuff. How Unravel Me ended makes me super excited for this book!

This were a few of the books that I can't wait for! I hope you enjoyed! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment