Monday, May 20, 2013

Five Books to Continue a Series I Can't Wait For

Hey everyone!
A little while ago, I did a post just like this one, where I list some books that are coming out that I NEED RIGHT NOW. Here's the post if you want to see how much it will change! Since I've done that post, I've read new series and some books have shifted their spots!


1. House of Hades | Rick Riordan (October 8, 2013)
    Okay, let's be real here. I think anyone who slightly enjoys the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus books and read Mark of Athena and liked it, IS HIGHLY ANTICIPATING THIS BOOK. This book. This book. This book. ======= Need. Now. Need. Now. I don't think I've ever wanted to read a book as much as this one.


2. Allegiant | Veronica Roth (October 22, 2013)
    I'm so excited to see how this series ends! I love Divergent and Insurgent, and especially how things ended in Insurgent, I'm looking forward to see them wrap up- hopefully in a bow.

3. Champion | Marie Lu (November 5, 2013)
    I was so elated to hear that this book is coming out in less than a year. I know I keep saying (more like writing) the same thing, but how Prodigy ended... Jeez, Marie Lu. She might intentionally be encouraging a riot.

4. Cress | Marissa Meyer (February 14, 2014)
    I'm not even done with Scarlet yet, but I'm loving it so far! I love the retelling of fairytales in this science fiction world! I also love Rapunzel's (which is book 3's character) story, so I'm looking forward to this book!

5. Unsouled | Neal Shusterman (October 15, 2013)
    Unwind and Unwholly both have lots of characters that have their stories intertwined at some point in the books, so I can't wait to see them all come together. In book 1, I liked Connor and Risa's story more, but in book 2, I liked Lev's. It's going to be interesting to have them come together.

That's it for today! I might be doing a second part another day, but I have lots of reading to do! Thanks! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment