Sunday, December 23, 2012

Books of 2013 I Can't Wait For

Hey everyone!
Many exciting books are due to come out in the upcoming year that I have been impatiently waiting. So here's the list of books that I am dying to get, but come out in 2013 in order from I really can't wait to a little more patience.

1. Requiem | Lauren Oliver (March 5, 2013)
    The ending of Pandemonium. There's so much to look for in that book. I will probably do a separate post when March comes around!

2. Divergent #3 | Veronica Roth (Fall 2013)
    Yes, you can see that I really want Requiem if Divergent #3 came in second!

3. Prodigy | Marie Lu ( January 29, 2013)
    I loved the first one Legend a lot and can't wait to continue Day and June's story!

4. Unsouled | Neal Shusterman (October 15, 2013)
    Again, the first two were great and I can't wait to continue their stories! With Connor and Risa and then Lev, Miracolina, Starkey and Cam. It's going to be awesome!

5. Unravel Me | Taherah Mafi (February 5, 2013)
    I can't wait to see how Shatter Me continues. Especially why certain people can touch Juliette without getting killed....

6. Rise | Anna Carey (April 2, 2013)
    This series is not my favorite, but I did enjoy it and I really want to see how it turns out!

All these books I'm looking forward to reading! I recommend all the series I mentioned too. :) -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment