Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Review: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

Hey everyone!
Today I'm reviewing the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan! It's the fourth installment and I must say my favorite so far! I really enjoyed this one so much and have been thinking about this series an unhealthy amount! Ugh. Soooo good!
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth
By Rick Riordan

"When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near."

Where to start! Well I read this whole book in a few hours, so if that isn't enough proof to read it, or how amazing it was, then all I have to say is: GO READ IT.

SPOLIERS!!


First of all, one thing that I didn't see coming was Daedalus as Quintos. That shocked me right then and there.
Secondly, PERCABETH! I can't hide my excitement okay? When they thought Percy was dead but really he was hanging on an island, then when he came back to camp they were having a funeral for him and Annabeth was crying and in the middle of what she was saying she saw him and oh angry Annabeth and then Chiron sees him and yeah... if I was talking I'd be out of breath. And how Percy is always confused why Annabeth is mad at him...
I don't even know what to talk about. Oh, how about Luke/Kronos guy? Yeah, not creepy and weird AT ALL. (In case you didn't get that-that was sarcasm which I tend to use a lot of.)
The whole thing with Pan I also found interesting. Then when Grover relished his panic that was a little strange too, but it saved their lives! But it was kind of funny.
Well, for the best,  think I'm gonna go before I start to fangirl again, but there was so much that happened in this book that I can't even like... I don't even know. Hahaha it was also really funny when he blew up the mountain. Ohhh Percy.

Thanks for reading! If you want me to do a review on #3 let me know! -Kait (sorry for the bad book review!) Oh! I have a question! I went to my bookstore and got this book and the Lost Hero, but do I need to read The Last Olympian before reading the Lost Hero? Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment