Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Book Haul/TBR (Rick Riordan Version)

Hey everyone!
I have a book haul today for you! For Christmas, I ended up just getting a gift card which I was so happy about! I actually have to get 2 more of the books tomorrow because one of them is not in, but otherwise the other 3 I used the gift card for. You can also count this as a TBR (To Be Read) pile because I haven't read any of these yet. All these books are by Rick Riordan, just fyi. Enjoy!
The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
1. The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series)
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)
This is the book that hasn't come in yet, and not reading this is killing me a little bit, but I'm getting it tomorrow! I'm so excited to read this, but I'm also sad that the series will be ending.

2. The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus series)
Although this is a new series with new characters, it also has some ones from the PJO series. This I also can't wait to read!
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)3. The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus series)
This is the second installment and it also has Percy's point of view which, like I've been saying for every book, I am very excited to read.

4. The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus series)
Following The Son of Neptune, I will definitely be continuing this series.

The Demigod Diaries5. The Demigod Diaries
I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be obtaining this or not, but I really want to read it and thought I would include this in case I do get it!

That is it! Talk to you soon! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment