Saturday, January 19, 2013

Inside and Out Tag

Hey everyone!
Today I'm doing the Inside and Out tag which I found from YouTube! This tag is an acronym type of tag as you will see, so it's a little different from others. If there's a tag you would like to see, comment down below and I wil do it!

I Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
Sometimes, I find that there's more to be said, and other times it's the opposite. It really depends on the book. As long as it doesn't spoil about 40 pages in and up.

N New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?

I prefer it in hardcover, however hardcover is normally more expensive, so paperback for my second option. :)

S Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?

No! I don't like to do that. If I have something that I want to mark, normally I just put a sticky note there.

I In your best voice, read for us your favorite 1st sentence from a book.

Again, this came from YouTube, so I can't read it to you aloud, but I will state a line and try to guess where it's from! "But there are much worse games to play." Easy one!

D Does it matter to you whether the author is male of female when you're deciding on a book? What if you're unsure of the author's gender?

Doesn't matter at all!
E Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there? I used to read the last sentence in a book and then start the book, but after Catching Fire I never did it again. But I will go to the end to see how many pages there are.
&

O Organized bookshelves, or Outrageous bookshelves?
I say my bookshelf is pretty organized.


U Under oath: have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)? When I was younger I would. But sometimes if I see a book with a cool title and it's really pretty, I'll read the synopsis.

T Take it outside to read, or stay in? I love reading outside, but normally I just stay in.

That was the tag! I hope you all enjoyed, and if you do this tag, link it down below! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment