Monday, May 13, 2013

Top 5 Series I Want to Start But Haven't Yet

Hey everyone!
I saw this popular video going around on YouTube and thought it would be fun to do it here. I have all of these series except one, and I can't wait to start them all.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The first series I'm excited to start is the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. Rick Riordan is probably one of my favorite authors so I'm excited to read more of his work! The Son of Sobek will be relasing as an Ebook in June (AND IT HAS A HOUSE OF HADES EXCERPT!) and I'll be reading that as well!

Next, I'm looking forward to starting the Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin. The first two are out and I have been waiting to start these books for a long time!

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)The third series is the Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. I heard great things about this trilogy and I own all three, so I hope I do like it! (Except I got them all in the new covers- at least I ordered them that way, but my Million Suns copy is the old cover- which is really pretty- but now it's even more weird looking!)

After that, we have The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I got the first one, since it's the only one out, but I also heard amazing things about this series! It sounds really interesting, and I based my buying of this book off of the recommendations without knowing too much, so I hope it's good!

Lastly, the fifth series is the Unearthly trilogy. Like I said, I've also heard great things about these books, so I really want to buy them and read them.

Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment