Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TAG: Playing With Your Emotions

Hey everyone!
Today I thought it would be fun to do another tag! I found this on YouTube (I believe it was created by padfootandprongs07- love her videos!). Pretty much, there's nine emotions and you match an emotion to a book you've read.

1. Happy?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Now I could easily put this for sad, but the characters always make me laugh and smile! (Wow, that sounded really... strange.)
2. Sad?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. THAT ENDING?!
3. Angry?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I'm still not over what you've done CALEB!
4. Nostalgic?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.... first YA book....
5. Scared?
The Diviners by Libba Bray. That book was creepy.
6. Surprised?
I have no idea for this one... I'm gonna pass!
7. Disappointed?
Once by Anna Carey. I liked Eve (first book-4/5 stars), but for whatever reasons, I didn't like Once that much!
8. Distressed?
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis. IF NOT FOR THAT LAST CHAPTER I SWEAR....
9. Confused?
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I'm sorry, but this book was kind of confusing. I liked the writing and all, but some things in the book didn't make any sense to me, personally.

That's the tag! Hope you enjoyed! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment