Saturday, October 26, 2013

Currently Reading and Writing Update

Hey everyone!
I've never done a post like this before because I do not like to read more than one book at a time. However, I'm currently reading three!
For school, I'm reading Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. It's a short book and we're only two chapters in.
I also started reading Unsouled by Neal Shusterman a little while ago, but I barely have time to read. So I was about 120 pages in when Allegiant by Veronica Roth came out.
I decided to put down Unsouled a day after Allegiant came out and started to read that. I'm currently at 88 pages.

As for writing, I wrote a short story called Cerebrum Lavacrum which is (of course) science fiction and takes place in the future. If you would like to read it, click here! It's five pages, so I would love if you could take a few minutes and check it out.

Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment