Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Wrap Up and October TBR

Hey everyone!
Today I'm doing my September Wrap Up and my October TBR. To be honest, September wasn't a great reading month. I read 1 and about 3/4 of a book. But in October, there are many new releases that I'll be reading!

WRAP UP
So I randomly decided to reread The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan this month. Oops?
I also started reading Insight by Jamie Magee (it was free) but I haven't finished it yet!

TBR
This is a bit more exciting. I might reread Insurgent by Veronica Roth to refresh myself.
I will also be reading these new releases:
  • The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (4/5 Heroes of Olympus)
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth (3/3 Divergent)
  • Unsouled by Neal Shusterman (3/3 Unwind)
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (2/3 The Darkest Minds)
  • Altered by Gennifer Albin (2/3 Crewel)
I'm looking forward to this month's reading! Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment