Thursday, October 3, 2013

Autumn Book Tag

Hey everyone!
Today I am doing a tag that I found on YouTube. It's the Autumn Book Tag which I thought was pretty convenient since, you know, it's fall now. Anyways, let's get started! Let me know if you do this tag. I tag all of you!

1) What is your favorite thing about Autumn?
I love the weather and fashion. It's also so pretty outside since the leaves are changing.
2) What book on your shelves reminds you of going back to school/your school days?
I have some books that I read for school on my shelves. Otherwise, I can't think of one!
3) Find a book on your shelf which has something Autumn related on the cover.
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
4) What is your favorite horror/Halloween story?
Maybe The Diviners by Libba Bray because it is kinda creepy and scary.
5) What is your favorite horror film?
I hate horror films, but for Halloween I like to watch the Disney movies!
6) Which book release are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
HOUSE OF HADES BY RICK RIORDAN.
7) Which film release are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
CATCHING FIRE.
8) Three books that you are hoping to read this season?
  1. House of Hades by Rick Riordan
  2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  3. Champion by Marie Lu
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this tag! What book are you most anticipating? Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment