Thursday, September 26, 2013

What I'm Excited for in House of Hades by Rick Riordan

Hey everyone!
It's almost the end of September and you know what that means... House of Hades! I cannot believe we're almost there! Anyways, here are some points I'm excited to see. Keep in mind that these may not happen, but since I read Mark of Athena, I have had a few ideas in mind. This will contain spoilers for the Heroes of Olympus series. If you haven't read them, let me say that you have to, for your own awesome.
  • Tartarus POV. Rick Riordan has said that there will be a POV from Tartarus, either Percy or Annabeth. There has been a bit of a exclusive look at a page in Tartarus (and after it, I'm even more positive Rick Riordan is trolling us. Anyways, I'm very interested in seeing what Tartarus is like and how Percy and Annabeth will survive.
  • LEO VALDEZ: Leo is one of my all time top three favorite characters. I love Percy, too, but Leo, man. Leo is an amazing character and person and I'm looking forward to his character development and just his funny jokes in general.
  • Romans vs. Greeks: Camp Jupiter is on their way to Camp Half-Blood and I'm so excited yet so terrified! I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I have my HOH faith in Rick Riordan.
  • Solutions: Being the fourth book in the series, hopefully we will find some answers or some things to resolve. For instance, we have Frank with his stick that cannot be burned or else he'll die; Hazel's curse, Leo's whole dealio (nothing specific-just the guilt away or the loneliness), etc, etc. It would be a crazy fifth book if all these smaller (but equally important) problems to be solved.
  • The characters: one thing I specifically love about MOA is we get to see all of the seven together and how they interact with each other. It's so interesting and I'm excited to see their relationships grow!
There are so many things that I can't even think of them all now. October will be a better month in terms of reading; and therefore, blogging. Sorry I've been MIA, I've been super busy! As always, thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment