Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Reads

Hey everyone!
Today I'll be sharing some Halloween reads. Personally, I am not a fan of horror movies and am hesitant about books. I'm also very sorry about the lack of posts. Everything has just been crazy! But I still hope you enjoy this one! I didn't forget about you guys! These books are mostly supernatural or paranormal. They contain varying degrees of creepy or spooky, and like I said, I hate horror stuff so some of these books may not be that bad at all. Some of them aren't really scary, but they fit into the supernatural theme (i.e. The Mortal Instruments with vampires and werewolves, etc.)  If you want to hear what I personally thought about them, you can search them on my blog (Top left or on the right) or click on one of the labels below of the book's title!
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin'
  • The Mortal Instruments (series) by Cassandra Clare
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment