Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Wrap-Up and September TBR

Hey everyone!
Since August is almost over, you know it's time for a wrap-up! I didn't read a lot this month (5 books, 3 being for school). I'm saving my money for October for all of the new sequels, so I haven't bought any new books. Anyways, here are the five books I read this month and my thoughts!

AUGUST WRAP-UP
  1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz. (Review)
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Review) This was a reread, but I did like it more the second time around.
  3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I surprised myself because I actually really enjoyed this book. The characters were wonderful to read about.
  4. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton. I really liked this book as well! It was very inspiring and so interesting to hear Bethany's story.
  5. A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel. I'm finishing this book today, but I do like it. I'm not a big fan of memoirs, but it was an interesting and funny story to read.
SEPTEMBER TBR
     For September, I don't exactly have any plans on reading. I really want to reread City of Ashes and City of Glass. I also downloaded two free books on my phone, so I might be reading those as well. Otherwise, it will be a lot of rereading!

Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment