Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Update: My Story

Hey everyone!
Today I'm doing a small update on my story which you can read on Wattpad by clicking the tab labeled, They Chose Me (My Story). I knew I needed to blog today, although I didn't know what to blog about! So I wanted to share my progress with you on my story.
I started chapter 16 recently, and admittedly, I haven't worked on it in a few days. The great news though is that I am almost done writing! I'm planning on having one more chapter after this one which is very exciting! It's a fairly short story- probably about 38K words, but once I'm finishing revising it with the help of a friend, it will probably be longer. I am planning on finishing the first draft before I go back to school! I might just keep the first draft on Wattpad and then I might upload the whole, final story a few drafts later.
I'm sorry for the short post! If you have any requests, feel free to leave them on any post. Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment