Saturday, August 17, 2013

Completed Series Tag

Hey everyone!
Today I'm doing the Completed Series Tag! For those who are unfamiliar to this, all you do is list all of the series you've completed. Between series that still have books that need to come out and stand-alones, there's not that many! I'm also doing this off the top of my head, so I might miss one or two; I'm also going by the order on my bookcase.
  • Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
  • The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Steifvater
  • Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Eve trilogy by Anna Carey
  • Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
  • Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis
I think that's all! Hope you enjoyed reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment