Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Wishlist: Books I'm Asking For

Hey everyone!
So sorry about the irregular posts, I have been super busy in school. However, today I decided to share the books that I am asking for for Christmas. You can find all of them on Amazon which is where I'm asking to get mine from. I'm not going to get all of them, but I am excited to share them with you all.

  1. The Hunger Games Collectors Edition Is it not beautiful? No, I am not joking. Yes, I probably have something wrong with me when I say I want to display it. Haha, but yes, I am asking for it.
  2. Beautiful Creatures Box Set I really have been wanting to read the first one, and since I normally continue the series even if the fist book was okay, I thought I would ask for this. (Also, I didn't know the order.)
  3. Crewel This book seems very interesting and I already read the first chapter and I enjoyed it.
  4. Article 5 Same thing with Crewel (and pretty much all the other books I will be listing.
  5. Breathe
  6. Under the Never Sky
  7. Enclave
Those are all the books I'm asking for! If you read any of them let me know what you think in the comments! -Kait

Pictures from here and links above and Google (background).
Collage made here.
Not sponsored or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment