Thursday, February 21, 2013

Current Book-Related Favorites (February)

Hey everyone!
I thought it would be an interesting idea to do a twist off the familiar favorites I'm used to doing in the beauty community! Instead of sharing beauty products, I thought it would be cool to make things book related!
 
My favorite book series of the month has been the Heroes of Olympus! I reread it, and if anything, love it even more! Rick Riordan is an amazing writer, and if you read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, I really recommend this!
 
My favorite movie this month has to be Beautiful Creatures. Before you go, "KAIT, I NEED A MOVIE REVIEW!" I am actually seeing it tomorrow! Now you may be confused. Yet, I can not wait, and from what I see in the trailer, it makes me pretty excited! I also saw Perks of Being a Wallflower this month and enjoyed it too, but I haven't read the book so I can't compare.

My favorite website this month is Etsy, which you can visit here. If you search The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Divergent, etc. they have a bunch of jewelry and wall art and so so many amazing things!

I know it's not much, but if you having any other things you want me to include in these posts, let me know! -Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment