Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bookspiration: Colorful Bookshelf Tour

Displaying image.jpegHey everyone!
I recently rearranged my bookshelf based on color, and I really like the way it turned out. It's a great way to get in the mood for spring, so I thought I would share it with you all. I feel like a bookshelf tour would be quite lengthy since I have more books now, and I can't tell you all the titles, series, and authors, so I thought making a "Bookspiration" post might be better. Hopefully, this could inspire some of you to rearrange your bookshelf in  a new way, whether it be color, or height, or something random.

Displaying image.jpeg
Pink-White-Black
The first shelf originally was white to black, but now it's light pink to white to black, because Rebel Belle didn't look good with the reds, and I already had Delirium up there. This shelf has some series like Hush, Hush and The Infernal Devices, as well as some adult books like 1984by George Orwell.

Displaying image.jpeg
Black-Brown
The next shelf continues with black to brown. This was a bit harder to do, but I think I pulled it off. I have my LOTR bind up (from Amazon), as well as THG, and The Book Theif on this shelf, as well as Riordan.
Displaying image.jpeg
Red-Yellow
The third shelf starts the color, from red to yellow. It starts with the fourth PJO book and Catching Fire, and ends with Beautful Chaos. This shelf also has some great books, from Harry Potter, to some Riordan, and the first and third book in the Chaos Walking trilogy.

Displaying image.jpeg
Green-Blue
After that shelf, we have the green to blue shelf, probably my favorite one. It starts with City of Bones and end with The Fault in Our Stars, with some Harry Potter, Riordan (again) and the last two Shatter Me books by Taherah Mafi.
Displaying image.jpeg
Blue-Purple
 
The last shelf with books goes from medium blue to purple. This has more Riordan (of course), Divergent, and Cress.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you do this! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment