Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ask Me Questions and a Review: Macmillan Audio of Cinder (Ch.1)

Hey everyone!
Macmillan Audio asked if I'd like to review a sample of Cinder (which you can hear here!) and I thought it would be a great way to actually get a chance of reading an audio book, since I've never used one before. Therefore, this experience was even more exciting! I want to thank Esther for reaching out to me, as well!
All this being said, I really did enjoy the audio book. Having not used one before, I don't have much to compare it to. However I did love it! The voice was clear and easy to follow, and the pace was perfect for me! One of the reasons I've never listened to an audio book is because I thought it would go too slowly. But this one was really nice! Overall, I do recommend them. You can find Macmillan Audio here.

On the other hand, I also asked you guys to ask me some questions! I did this a little while ago on my beauty blog, but it didn't go so well. So I'm hoping you guys will be willing to ask some! The more the better, so feel free to ask as many as you want! I'm hoping to get some questions within the week or two, but I might mention in a future post if anything changes. So go write down below in the comments!

Thanks for reading! -Kait

(This review was 100% my opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment