Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Wrap Up and March TBR

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Hey everyone!
This past month was a great reading month for me. I read seven books and I really enjoyed all of them! Since I didn't get to do book reviews on all of these books, I thought it would be a good idea to just generalize my thoughts on each of these books.


The first book I read this month was Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. This is the second book in the Infernal Devices trilogy, and I read the first one at the end of January. I gave CA (ID #1) a 4/5, but I gave CP a 5/5 and put it on my favorites shelf on my Goodreads. I gave the same exact rating to the third and final book in the trilogy, Clockwork Princess. It was a wonderful conclusion. You can read more in depth in a spoiler-free review here. Goodreads: Clockwork Prince Clockwork Princess
The Importance of Being EarnestThe next book I read was for school, and that was The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde (or I should say that it was a play). This was an enjoyable book, especially seeing Oscar Wilde's great use of satire and irony. I gave it a 4/5. Goodreads
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)In the meantime, I also read the classic of Peter Pan by James Matthew Barrie. It was really sweet and fun, and also of course, adventurous. I gave it a 5/5. Goodreads
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)The next book that I read was Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi. It was a really awesome end and I gave it a 5/5. I then read Unite Me by Taherah Mafi which contains the two novellas in the trilogy: Destroy Me and Fracture Me which I gave a 4/5. Goodreads: Ignite Me Unite Me 
The last book I read this month was Cress by Marissa Meyer. This is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles, the final book has not come out yet, but I can't wait for it! This was a really great book: 5/5 stars and on my favorites shelf!

As for my March TBR, I am definitely reading 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad, but other than that, I have nothing planned! I think this will be the month that I reread the Mortal Instruments, starting with the second book.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment