Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Wonderland Book Tag

Hey everyone!
Today I am doing the Winter Wonderland book tag and thought this would be great to do since it is currently snowing outside!

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
The book I'm picking is definitely not a happy book, but I have a lot of happy memories while reading this book and it was the first book I read  and just loved (long story why it isn't Harry Potter... which I love!). And that is, of course, The Hunger Games.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?

Champion by Marie Lu. I still have to do a review for it!
3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?

Last year I was doing that exact thing without the onesie, and I was reading PJO: The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?

Leo Valdez! Plus he'd be easier to beat.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?

Honestly, Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Not because I don't like the ending, it's just that it was really sad!
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?

I'm going to go with a bit of a different answer and say The Book Thief by Markus Zusak since you were probably expecting Harry Potter, THG, or PJO or something. I think this is a book that everyone could get something out of and enjoy!

Thanks for reading, Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment