Today I decided to do a tag which as you can tell is the "How I Read Tag." I found this on YouTube, but I really needed to post, so I decided to do a tag. More posts soon, again, sorry for the horrible posting! Let's get started!
1) How do you find out about new books to read?
I find out mostly from the BookTube community on YouTube. Also a few I've found out from Goodreads.
2) How did you get into reading?
I always read when I wad younger, but I went through a phase were I only read Harry Potter for two years (5th and 6th grade). In the beginning of 7th grade, I read The Hunger Games which got me reading again and how I found YA.
3) How has your taste in books changed as you've gotten older?
I read a lot more science fiction than I thought I would've. I've always liked fantasy, too, but I mostly read realistic fiction when I was younger. I've also discovered YA which broadened my taste as well.
4) How often do you buy books?
It depends on how much I can spend! When I was reading PJO and HOO, I went to the bookstore every week (long story as to why I didn't buy them at once). But sometimes I go for a month or two without new books.
5) How did you get into BookTubing?
Since this is from YouTube, I am changing it to book blogging. Originally, I had a beauty blog (and THG) because I wanted to share my own thoughts on the series as well as some products. However, I realized I liked talking about books more and I also personally think books are more special to me. So I decided to start this blog!
6) How do you react when you don't like the end of a book?
I feel a little disappointed, but you can't let just the end ruin a book!
7) How often have you taken a sneaky look at the back page of a book to see if it's a happy ending?
Too much. I learned my lesson with Catching Fire, but I did it for Allegiant and Champion (review coming soon!)
8) How many people are you going to tag, and who are they?
ALL OF YOU! Yes my typical answer.
Thanks for reading, Kait