Friday, October 26, 2012

Introduction/ Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Book Review

Hey Everyone!
My name is Kait, as some may know if you visit my beauty blog. Since this is my first post, I'm assuming you don't know me well! Since this is a book blog, I might as well confess that I am a HUGE OBSESSIVE FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES (which I often abbreviate to THG). Now I know a good amount of people enjoy this series, some do because they want to join the bandwagon. But trust me when I say that I love it. I have a very long story about how much I love it, but to keep it short, I love the characters, the idea, the plot, the setting, the writing, the everything... My beauty blog was originally titled "Beauty and The Hunger Games" but I decided to keep that blog fashion and beauty related, and this blog books and THG related. So WARNING: I AM VERY OBSESSIVE AND I WILL TALK ALL DAY ABOUT IT. Anyways, again since this is a book blog, I will tell you my top three favorite books/series: THG-Suzanne Collins, Divergent-Veronica Roth, and Legend-Marie Lu. I will someday go further into depth about them, but for now, I will keep it to that. I am going to leve a link of a book review on Hush, Hush (I'm reading Finale right now! SO happy it finally came out!). I read Hush, Hush back in June/July as well as Crescendo and Silence. I'm posting this just so you get a taste-but keep in my this was my first book review and is quite lengthy-so expect better, and if I don't bring that to you, by all means, chase after me and yell, "You're going to be the next tribute!!" Because I will do better if that would be the scenario. Sorry for this lengthy ramble, and I don't ask this often, nonetheless, I'd really appreciate if you followed my blog because I'm just getting started. Here's the link to my Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Book Review.

May the odds be ever in your favor, and be brave.
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment